Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 06:27 AM
    I need to send a short letter introducing myself to prospective clients
    Please Help:

I need to send a short letter introducing my firm to my friends and familiesfor getting clients. I will be sending an attachment describing our company and website. I need this asap. . What is the appropriate wording?

Thank you
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 02:03 PM
    How about you send us what you have done, and we will edit it for you and give you suggestions.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 02:06 PM
    Try googling this, I'm sure you'll find some sample letters on the internet.

There's really no way for anyone here to write the letter for you (if that's what you're asking), since we have no idea what your business is, where it is, or anything about it at all. Even if we had that info, I doubt any of the volunteers on this site have the time to do this for you.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I write a sample letter introducing my seed company to prospective clients [ 4 Answers ]

I need a sample letter introducing my company which deals in agro-inputs to prospective clients. The company will sell seeds, hoes, relief items items etc. our cacth word is " where quality counts" Kindly help urgently. Bitama

New wedding planner: how much information should I give to prospective clients? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a newish wedding planner, and would love to know how much information I should give to prospective clients prior to them signing a contract and formally hiring me. I do not want to seem paranoid or put them off; but I've recently worked for a with a bride who refused to sign a contract...

How to introduce my Consulting Company to new prospective clients. [ 2 Answers ]

Please advise how to introduce my Consulting Company to new prospective clients. I consult Insurance companies on auto fraud issues and Civil lawyers in cases in a variety of issues. I have a 16 year law enforcement and investigative background.

Letter to clients [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Just Registered A Company With The Appropriate Authority In My Country, I Want To Write To Potential Companies Of My Outsourcing Services To Them In Order To Obtain Jobs From Them. Can I Get A Standard Format To This?

View more questions Search