Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talli22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Thinking Im Pregnant, but not sure?
    For the last two months I have had light periods that only last two days only. How ever, that is irregular for me. Prior to this, my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex several times, which I'm sure that he he nutted inseide of. Nonetheless, I have taken two pregnancy test that are negative. But why don't any of my clothes fit, my breast feel heavier, I've gained at 5 pounds within the last two months which brings me to 192 which is the largest I've ever been in my life, and my face has began to break out. I really don't know what to do. And I need help as in what I should do, & if I'm pregnant or not? HELP
    PatrickG Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Well my friend didn't have any peroids for 2months and went back to normal again. It wouldn't do any harm in taking another pregnancy test from more than one brand. Im not discrediting the weight gain and heavier breasts but it could be to do with stress that you are having lighter periods and maybe eating more.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 14, 2007, 05:37 PM
    If you have any concerns or doubts about your health, it is always best to seek the advice of a professional.

Please make a doctor's appointment.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 15, 2007, 02:57 PM
    It wouldn't hurt to ask the doctor to take a pregnancy blood test, it is more accurate than a urine test.
    Channy008 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Once again it does sound a lot like you are pregnant. The only difference is that you being 2 months pregnant should make you have gained 5 pound that's a lot of wait to gain of the start an not good for you nor your baby. I would say just see your doctor to be on the safe side cause if its not pregnancy then it could be something else... who knows right! Good luck with everything!
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Mar 16, 2007, 06:09 AM
    This heppened to me and that was how I discovered I had Polycystic ovaries. I would go to your doctor. Good luck, I hope you get the result you want x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I thinking of this? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Adadfadf

Why am I thinking of her... [ 14 Answers ]

I recently (last few days) have been thinking a lot about a girl (woman now) I use to work with. We never dated and I have no idea if she liked me or was even interested. I highly doubt she was. I did ask her out to dinner, she accepted, but later declined for no reason. I found out weeks later...

Just thinking [ 4 Answers ]

My son is developmentally delayed. Since he got into Junior High, he has been getting into trouble. Mostly petty things. I'm considering home schooling him. I don't think he was ready for JH academically or emotionally. My questions have to do with how do I assess for myself where to start his...

View more questions Search