Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Memory Fracture View Post
    You said you were a man of 50 years. I have trouble believing that, because you act like a child.

You are filled with hatred and hubris; neither of which will serve you positively in life. You sing your laments of personal suffering whilst openly showing apathy for the suffering of others.

Your reactionary, defamatory remarks, and the projection of your own bigotry onto others, demonstrates an unwillingness to self-critique.

I would hope that someday you can find peace, but your inability to see your own personal faults will prevent this. Such is the cost of narcissism. The lack of critical thought only furthers ignorance.

"The ability to endure contradiction is a good indication of culture." - Friedrich Nietzsche.
    You are a petulant little child because I have trouble believing any rational adult would act like you do... because YOU are the one that came here spewing bigotry against CHristians and Jews while completelyly ignoring the massive history of hate, mass murder and Child abuse as well as treating women as second or third class citizens in the name of your religion.

You need a long hard look in a mirror because you describe yourself extremely well.

As a Noob... thats your problem to deal with and not mine because unlike you I am a long time and well respected member here... I don't have a problem with Muslims in general... I have a problem with ignorant and arrogant muslims like YOU. And it's the racists and poorly educated Muslims like you that make your religion the religion of hate and terrorism.

And there are by mumber far more racist Muslims than there are racists in any other religion.

Isam = Intollerance... Intollerance is tought in the Koran.

And since you are simple minded and I have to spell it out... I didn't have a problem with Muslims before your troglodyte brothers tried to kill me over 10 years ago... now I have every right and reason in the world to have a problem with them. Its people like you that earned ny distrust and hatred... which if you wasn't as narrow minded as you are... would not doesn't extend to ALL muslims as your clear hatred does to Jews.

I personally couldn't possibly care les about what you think... Everyone starts with an equal footing with me, irregardles of race, religion, sex or political affiliation... but you immediately barge in as a NooB and start your rants and thus you have earned a spot on my very small crap list, and its HARD to earn a spot there.

In fact there a few members here I am diametrically in opposition with in some things over the years that haven't ever earned a spot there.
    Memory Fracture Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 02:11 PM
    Who tried to kill you, and when?
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2012, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Memory Fracture View Post
    Who tried to kill you, and when?
    Pentagon, Arlington, VA... Sept-11-2001 I don't however feel like discussing the details online with people I don't know, and even most of those I do know haven't heard it... and only a select few here know the full story about WHY I am still alive today... and it wasn't the first or only threat over the years... its just the only one that got close. No I don't discuss the OTHER times with anyone online. I've spent considerable time overseas.
    Memory Fracture Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Fair enough.
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2012, 05:26 PM
    Then I saw the celebrations in the streets in the middle east (and particularly GAZA) just to rub it in even more... later that afternoon on TV.

So you see... I am anything BUT racist... and I have very good reasons to feel as I do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2012, 05:27 PM
    I moved this to the discussion area, but please stop the insults to each other

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am hindu and want to marry muslim guy in court [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu girl and I love a muslim guy even he love me so much we both are of 23 years age but our parents are against our marriage so we want to do court marriage but some advocate said that our marriage comes in special act and in this court gives a prior notice at our home so we are finding...

Hindu girl deeply in love with a muslim guy. We both want to marry. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi friends, I am a hindu girl, deeply in love with a muslim guy. We are in relationship since four years. He is working abroad and has planned to settle down there. We want to marry but neither want to hurt our parents nor want the future of our siblings to be in mess. Please give me a way out. We...

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

Can sunni muslim guy can marry qadyani girl [ 1 Answers ]

Can sunni muslim guy can marry qadyani girl

View more questions Search