Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bicano Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 12:24 PM
    I need help with a Cleaning service tagline please..
    The name of the Company is True Sparkle Cleaning Services, LLC..
    We provide Residential and Commercial cleaning services.. Please help me with a tagline for the company.. Thank you..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 02:06 PM
    I will let Google do the thinking for me

The Best Website Taglines Around the Internet

Dec 8, 2012, 02:10 PM
    I don't want something everyone has.. Want my own tag line
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicano View Post
    I don't want something everyone has.. Want my own tag line
    I gave you a great one before.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 02:17 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/small-...an-717383.html

Already answered here.

If you don't like the suggestions given, or aren't willing to put in a bit of effort yourself by googling, then hire a company to do it for you.

Why should volunteers put in more effort than you're willing to?

Dec 8, 2012, 02:25 PM
    That's post says maid aide.. This one is True sparkle..
    Pets Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicano View Post
    That's post says maid aide.. This one is True sparkle..

How about this. Come up with a name. Once you've determined the name, and decide that that's the name, and it won't change again, then come back and ask for a tag line. Or better yet, do some of the work yourself, since you don't seem to like anything anyone here suggests.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    How about this. Come up with a name. Once you've determined the name, and decide that that's the name, and it won't change again, then come back and ask for a tag line. Or better yet, do some of the work yourself, since you don't seem to like anything anyone here suggests.
    I totally agree, Alty. Bicano, you should hire a P.R. firm if you aren't happy with our free advice.

Dec 9, 2012, 07:09 AM
    Need a tagline for my Cleaning Business.. Please...
    This is a new company... I will be providing cleaning services to all types of people that need home cleaning.. Commercial cleaning will be the next step up in the business once I gain some experience in the field.. I came up with the business name it will be True Sparkle Cleaning Services, LLC. I just need a tagline to go with the name.Where I live or will be doing business in are full of people from all races and backgrounds.. I live close to Washington dc. Where everyone works for offices or in government business. Many people do not have the time to clean. I would like to provide to those people.. My main focus is Costumer satisfaction, I would like to provide good service, make them happy so they will ask for my services again and again.. Word of mouth/Referrals to build the business.I will be adding my business to yelp/angies list.. so good reviews are crucial.. I want to be dependable... I will also be providing green cleaning.. so that's not something all the companies do not do.. In conclusion I have the name for my business. True Sparkle Cleaning Services, LLC. And need a name to go with the company name.. Thanks..

Dec 9, 2012, 07:10 AM
    I did there is another post.. thank you

Dec 9, 2012, 07:12 AM
    Ladies and Gentleman I do not have 250 dollars to pay for a tagline.. that is the reason I am here.. this is a site where people ask questions to get help.. that's why I am here.. answering or not answering is totally up to you.. Thank you... I have asked the question with more details this time.. Thank You..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 07:21 AM
    So you opened a new thread? You don't do it that way, Bicano. Keep in mind we are all VOLUNTEERS here.

It also doesn't work this way 'answering or not answering is up to you'; you can't dictate who answers.

You didn't get any satisfactory answers to the first post, why do you think it will be any different with another post?

Quite frankly, do your own leg work for this.

Dec 9, 2012, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Quite frankly, do your own leg work for this
    Yes I do..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 07:36 AM
    Please do not start new threads. I agree with the others that we are only volunteers and have given you lots of ideas that you apparently don't like. The Internet is full of unused names and taglines, so please Google with good keywords to find them.
    Pets Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 12:00 PM
    You're right, it is our choice to answer, or not answer. The thing is, we have answered, and you've gotten great advice, none of which you're happy with. So we give up. In other words, we choose not to answer, which, as volunteers, is our right.

It's up to you now.

Good luck.

Dec 9, 2012, 12:15 PM
    You're right, it is our choice to answer, or not answer. The thing is, we have answered, and you've gotten great advice, none of which you're happy with. So we give up. In other words, we choose not to
    answer, which, as volunteers, is our right.

It's up to you now.

Good luck.
    Thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 12:34 PM
    This thread is closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

BPO Tagline [ 2 Answers ]

I plan to start a BPO service and am currently making a website. I need a good tagline, Punch line for BPO Service

Cleaning Service [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I started a cleaning service and would like to clean offices. Do we need to be insured and/or bonded to do this?

Cleaning service [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé came up with an idea he wants to start a cleaning service, I am behind him all the way. My question is how do we go about starting this? We are in niagara falls, ny area

Cleaning service [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, do you need a certain license to start a cleaning business and if so do you need to be a certain age

Cleaning Service [ 5 Answers ]

I want to start my own cleaning service, but I have no idea how to get started. My question is what do I need to do to get started?

View more questions Search