Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spuddie66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 06:51 AM
    I Need to Find a Movie by the Description?
    I woke up and this movie was on but I never got to see what its called and only saw the ending. There was a family of four? a brother and sister in the back seat and dad was driving. It was night time and they continuously kept driving down the same road, not able to get off this looked like a country lane road. They repeatedly come across this abandoned cabin and end up picking up this woman. They realise she is holding a dead baby. Weird events occur during the movie. At the end they realise that they had been involved in a car accident and they are actually dead. Can anyone help with this movie as I would love to see it from the beginning.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 09:19 AM
    Dead End
    spuddie66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Awesome! Thanku so much.. Been trying to find this Movie title for past 5yrs and no one has figured it out.. wish I knew about you bk then.. your truly an expert!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 04:22 PM
    Glad to help.
    miketctlane Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2012, 04:31 PM
    Now I got a good movie to watch. Thank you both!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Trying to find a movie's name by description. [ 1 Answers ]

I know it's a horror movie. It's about a Witchcraft couple that puts their house for sale to attract young couples, so they can steal their souls to stay young. The film is around 20 years old. Thanks in advance :)

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

How can I find a movie from a description? [ 1 Answers ]

I recall a movie from the 80's or early 90s where a pilot crashes his plane and wakes up in what looks like a psychiatrists office. The course of the movie is that the pilot eventually realizes he crashed and has died in the plane crash. Anyone recall the name of this movie?

Find a movie by description? [ 2 Answers ]

Got a scene from either a movie or a series in my head don't know what it is. Modern theatre of war- iraq or afghanistan. A vip is kidnapped from soldiers by insurgents or taliban but the soldiers drive after them. The soldiers find the abandoned car and go into the complex. They split up to look...

View more questions Search