Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camptonacad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 03:06 AM
    Waves and frequencies?
    Moe, Larry, and Curly stand in a line with a spacing of d = 1.1 m. Larry is 3 m in front of a pair of stereo speakers 0.8 m apart. The speakers produce a single-frequency tone, vibrating in phase with each other.

What are the two lowest frequencies that allow Larry to hear a loud tone while Moe and Curly hear very little?

I thought one of them might be 2.2 (double d=1.1), but I don't know how to find the other. Can someone help? The answer in in terms of kHz.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Fan frequencies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I installed a new Hampton bay ceiling fan that has a wireless switch for the wall and also have an older hampton bay ceiling fan upstairs that has a remote control and the remote control controls the upstairs fan and the downstairs fan at the same time. Is there a frequency setting that can be...

Phone/Router Frequencies Conflict [ 4 Answers ]

I use cordless telephones and a Netgear wireless router at home. Whenever someone picks up the cordless phone it knocks out my wireless connection. The phones are 2.4 ghz. As I understand it the router is also 2.4 ghz. Any way to configure a different frequency? Solve the problem another way?...

Cell phone frequencies in the US [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have two cell phones, both of them are the Nokia 3390. One is an att/cellular phone, which broke (but the reception was really poor), and the other, new one is for t-mobile. I understand that these two phones are probably on different frequencies. After a little research, I found that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.