Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anonymous9855 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2012, 06:11 PM
    Are vans slip-ons intended to be worn without socks?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 7, 2012, 06:14 PM
    I'd say either or. Up to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dottie Slip-Ons Sneakers? [ 0 Answers ]

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=13972864&navAction=jump&navCount=45 ^ Where can I buy shoes like those? I know I sound stupid, considering those are a pair I can buy, but Urban Outifitters shoes run small and they don't have the size I need for them to actually...

Are there hybrid vans [ 0 Answers ]

Do they make hybris vans? I need a vehicle that can carry 7 passengers one day to a football game and the next day be able to carry all my therapy equipment since I travel between schools & homebound students while seating my 4 children. Thus I need lots of cargo space as well as the flexibility...

Who can perform wheelchair ramp conversions on mini-vans ? [ 0 Answers ]

I was told that wheelchair van conversions for used vans such as the Toyota Sienna & the Honda Odyssey must be performed by Toyota & Honda and that Honda no longer agrees to convert used Honda vans into wheelchair vans ? I know there are certain features such as the power sliding door on the...

Antique Vans/Trucks/Tractors [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help pricing some antique vans trucks and tractors that I have on my property. My grandfather just moved to Oregon and left his house to me along with all of his “projects” I want to sell them but I have no clue about how to price them. I don’t even know the years of them…. I have...

View more questions Search