Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmarosewallace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2012, 12:05 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    I've had unprotected sex several times in the past 4 weeks. My period was 2 weeks late up until yesterday afternoon I have had a very light but consistent flow. I have been more tired than usual, pee somewhat more frequently, more headaches than usual, and have experienced some mood swings. BUT I have taken 2 pregnancy tests ( each one 1 week apart ) and they both came out negative, but I still have the feeling that I might be pregnant.
    I had unprotected sex on 3 of the high fertility days as well as a few other days that I am not sure if I was fertile those other days.
    I also have been having many sensations in my stomach on a daily basis.

Am I pregnant or not?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2012, 12:44 PM
    SO... have you tried taking a HPT yet.. since symptoms are worthless as indicators as they usually indicate something OTHER than pregnancy.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 7, 2012, 01:09 PM
    There's no way for anyone on the internet to diagnose pregnancy. It's simply not in our power.

Many women don't get a reliable reading on a pregnancy test until well into their second, sometimes even third month, or later.

When you tested did you use first morning urine?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search