Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    big al Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2005, 12:13 PM
    Modem -- blackens screen
    I installed a new moden in my computer and the sceen blackens and nothing works when I dial my ISP! Any ideas what is wrong.. In the control panels moden says every thing is working fine..

Thanks
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 18, 2005, 11:45 PM
    Some Help
    I may not always have the right answer, but if I can help you find it, I will try.

Give these websites a shot.

http://www.modemhelp.org/

http://www.modemsite.com/56k/trouble.asp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dail-up modem [ 5 Answers ]

The phone company told my friend his modem took out his phone line.I was not aware this could happen. If this could happen, how would the phone company know? Thanks in advance Fred:(

I need dsl modem help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm planning on getting a dsl modem connection for my room know how would this thing be set up in my room I already have a phone jack in my room which I don't use atm could I use this or would some guy come in amd make a new one

Modem for highspeed? [ 2 Answers ]

Quick queastion.. my modem isn't working however we can now get highspeed where I live. I was wonderingif you need a modem to have highspeed

Computer says I have no modem HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

When I reinstalled the windows 98, I lost my modem. I don't know what this means but when I tried to connect to the internet it said I could not because I did not have a modem.. I do have a modem disk but when put it ni the computer, nothing happened, and so I went to my computer and clicked it...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search