Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Dec 7, 2012, 11:14 AM
    Can a DMV driver or instructor teach you how to drive a car?
    My mother say that someone from the DMV can teach you how to drive a car, but I am wondering was she talking the road test. My friend who two years old tham tell me the same thing, but I am wondering if that the truth or not.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 7, 2012, 11:44 AM
    Depends on where you are. In some areas, drivers ed may be done by DMV employees. But generally Drivers ed is done by private schools or in public schools with DMV approved trainers.
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Dec 26, 2012, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Depends on where you are. In some areas, drivers ed may be done by DMV employees. But generally Drivers ed is done by private schools or in public schools with DMV approved trainers.
    I am above 17years old.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 26, 2012, 10:25 AM
    So you probably need to contract with a private driving school

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If I have a warrant for not going to court and go to the dmv to get a driver license [ 4 Answers ]

If I have warrants for not going to court can I still get a driver license ? An will they run my name or will I get arrested?

Car accident with a borrowed car that has insurance, but the driver has no license? [ 1 Answers ]

What will happen when there's a car accident, but the driver has no license. There is insurance on the car. The driver was cited. What will happen if there's no damage at all on either vehicle? It was a minor rear-ender. What will happen in Texas?

Car accident, insuranced car with non-covered driver, other driver injured, suing... [ 2 Answers ]

I got into a car accident in a intersection with stop sign on my side. I stopped at the stop sign, checked left and right and then tried to pass the avenue but unluckily got hit by another female driver. My car (my girlfriend's actually) turned 180 degrees the opposite side after the accident. I...

Car accident -driver in front put her car in reverse and smashed me [ 2 Answers ]

I was sitting in my car at a red light. Traffic was heavy-ish. Suddenly- very suddenly and out of nowhere my car and the car in front of me collided with an enormous impact. I was stunned. I was shocked and confused. Prior to impact my car was absolutely stationary! My chest area ( heart) ,...

View more questions Search