Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BoostEDEH2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Faulty evep purge
    I'm aware of some issues with a faulty evap purge solenoid but my question is to what extent would you get poor idling and surging because of it? I've read about it but not everything is as clear as books try to sound
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Any vacuum leak can radically affect engine idle rpm. It should be one of the first areas examined for fluctuating rpm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faulty wiring [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem with wiring in the kitchen. It's a faulty switch that stops working intermittently and seems to heat up and crackle from time to time. It powers the washing machine so I really need to use it. Also there's a light on it and also I can't switch it off, the switch seems to be stuck...

Faulty lite [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I recently installed a flouresent lite fixture and after being on for ten or fifteen minutes, it shuts off. Is the ballast bad or something else going on? Thank-jb.

Faulty FSB [ 1 Answers ]

I have a server that blue screens when it starts to get into Windows Server 2003. The only perculiar thing is that it only does it when the FSB is set to 133MHz. If I turn it down to 100MHz it loads and runs fine. I am yet to try a BIOS upgrade on the motherboard as I am running a repair on the...

? Faulty wiring [ 4 Answers ]

:D - hello first post, so hoping that you are far better than I when it comes to electrics! Have just moved into a new house and could not believe that the previous couple had not left bulbs in the front room. One electric shock later and I now know why- none of the electric lights turn off at the...

View more questions Search