Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenny1218 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 09:36 PM
    Proper etiquette on family tree
    My dad is remarried and I want to give my step mom a family tree for xmas. My problem is her son is divorced. He has 2 children with his ex. Do I list her with him on the branch with him and his kids?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 6, 2012, 11:14 PM
    If you want a complete and correct family tree yes they are shown

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Family tree etiquette (step-childen) [ 3 Answers ]

I have a cousin who has been recently married. Her husband has a daughter from a previous mate. I have been doing my family geneaology for 10 years now. Is it considered to be impolite or improper to add her to the family tree. I am not too sure about the etiquette when it comes to adding...

Family tree etiquette for divorce [ 1 Answers ]

When a child is doing a family tree project for school, and his/her parents are divorced, should they still be pictured together, or should they be shown separately to begin branching to the respective sides of the lineage?

Proper Etiquette [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a girlfriend who I have never met or talked to. Her grandmother just passed away. Should I do anything like send a card or flowers?

Family Tree Etiquette [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have an etiquette question I wonder if you could help with. My husband and I have been happily married for 22 years and together for almost 29 years. We have two children, a girl 19 and a boy 15. Yesterday was my mother-in-law's birthday, and as usual we went out for a family dinner to...

Proper etiquette [ 3 Answers ]

One of my closest friends is getting married and I am in the wedding party. Things are getting quite pricey between dress, shoes, bridal shower, bachlorette party, not to mention the cost of the hotel room for the weekend. The reception is at a very nice place and unfortunately that nice place...

View more questions Search