Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donny4444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 12:02 PM
    Seizures
    Hi, I have had about 4 seziures in my life and I know they were from drinking a lot of alcohol, but is there any way I can still have just maybe 2 beers and be fine in a week? Because before I would binge drink. Thank you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2012, 12:38 PM
    Or you could stop drinking altogether and not worry about it at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seizures [ 0 Answers ]

Should you go to the hospital if you have 2 seizures the same day, without injury, lasting less than 5 minutes each. Currently under supervision. History of seizures and on Depakote ER?

Our Dog Has Seizures [ 1 Answers ]

We have a cockapoo and he has seizures. Usually he has them once in a while and then nothing for a while. But in the last 4 or 5 days he has had at least 20 to 30, some right in a row. Now he can't walk. Every time he tries to get up, he is wobbly and falls down. He is very week and has eaten very...

Seizures? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, Imay be being completely parinoid being that this is my first puppy. But my 12 week old Golden-Lab sleeps a lot, which I know is okay, but when he lays next to me on the couch I will randomly look over at him and see that he is twitching out of control, almost seizure like. This just became...

Help pet with seizures [ 4 Answers ]

I have A 3 year old male St. Bernard who 6 months ago had a seizure we took him to the vet. They said they would put him on medication but it would cause bad kidney problems so we brought him home and he seem to be doing well intill 1 month ago when he had a lot of seizures and then the vet. Told...

View more questions Search