Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chesicka03 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 10:31 AM
    Pregnant chances
    I had sex on Nov. 26 and 27th late at night and I ovulated on the 1st of Dec and 2pm. What are my chances of getting pregnant
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2012, 10:36 AM
    SOmething between 0 and 100%.

Actually nobody can guess because it varies so greatly from woman to woman due to a large number of variables nobody here knows.

I assume you are doing Basal Temp readings and charting them to know when you ovulate and not using some worthless app.

Dec 6, 2012, 10:41 AM
    I felt myself ovulate... I leaked and had a cramp on one side of my stomach... I just don't know what my chances are... I think that would be 4 to 5 days before ovulation, because I had sax at night...
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2012, 10:47 AM
    You CAN'T feel yourself ovulate, that is a serious misconception, this is not anything you can feel. The egg is microscopic in size.. The only possible way to know is a Basal Temp Chart... because you might actually ovulate at any point of the month. The timing of this is incredibly inconsistent between one woman and the next.

And again... nobody online can give you odds... Only a fertility clinic that has run tests on both you and him can make an educated guess based on each of your tests.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 6, 2012, 10:52 AM
    "Leaking and a cramp" are not signs of ovulation. Like smoothy said, it's much more complicated than that and varies from woman to woman and even in one woman from month to month.

Are you trying to get pregnant?

Dec 6, 2012, 10:52 AM
    O... Wow... o okay... Thank You... hmmm.. I wonder what was I feeling on Saturday I had a clear discharge and yesterday I had a like milky dischage... hmmm.. so, how do I know my fertile days... my huby and I are trying...

Dec 6, 2012, 10:55 AM
    Yes I am
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    "Leaking and a cramp" are not signs of ovulation. Like smoothy said, it's much more complicated than that and varies from woman to woman and even in one woman from month to month.

Are you trying to get pregnant?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 6, 2012, 10:57 AM
    It takes many women one or more years to get pregnant. How long have you been trying?
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2012, 11:01 AM
    I would Google up Basal Temprature chart and read up on it... buy the special high accuracy thermometer at your favorite Pharmacy (your average thermometer isn't good enough) Your Gynecologist can also explain this all to you.

You do it the same time every day.. and you write it down on a callender... there is a very small small tempreature change when you ovulate. This way you will find the best time of the month to have at it... and have your best chance.

And good luck.

Dec 6, 2012, 11:01 AM
    I'm on my second try but you all have been Si helpful... wow... I didn't know these things.. I hope it doesn't take to long
    It takes many women one or more years to get pregnant. How long have you been trying?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 6, 2012, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chesicka03 View Post
    I'm on my second try but you all have been Si helpful...wow....I didn't know these things..I hope it doesn't take to long
    Are you physically and financially and emotionally able to have a child and take care of it?

Dec 6, 2012, 11:10 AM
    Thank You so much I will do that
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I would google up Basal Temprature chart and read up on it.....buy the special high accuracy thermometer at your favorite Pharmacy (your average thermometer isn't good enough) Your Gynecologist can also explain this all to you.

You do it the same time every day..and you write it down on a callender....there is a very small small tempreature change when you ovulate. This way you will find the best time of the month to have at it....and have your best chance.

And good luck.

Dec 6, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Yes. We are so ready I already have a 10 year old and I'm about to turn 29 years old
    Are you physically and financially and emotionally able to have a child and take care of it?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 6, 2012, 11:24 AM
    The main thing to do is just live your life and not get stressed with trying to get pregnant. That works against you. Enjoy each day!

Dec 6, 2012, 12:02 PM
    You are right... thank you and I have learned a lot just talking to you all... thanks again...
    The main thing to do is just live your life and not get stressed with trying to get pregnant. That works against you. Enjoy each day!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are my chances of being pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had sex while I was firtle (according to my period planner.) then I had sex the first day I was ovulating. Is there any chance in pregnant? Are there any early signs? I've had a little bit of whitish clear discharge and my pee is a dark yellow with a reddish tint. Help!!

What are my chances of being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I got my period on March 16th and had sex unprotected sex on March 20th which was the last day of my period. He pulled out before he came in me but I'm scared of pre- since we had unprotected sex again later that night and he didn't go to the bathroom. I've been eating a lot lately and I have been...

What are my chances of being pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

So about four nights ago me and this guy I have a thing with got carried away and started fooling around. We had been drinking and I know he ejaculated at some point during this little episode. We both had our pants down and I rolled over on him to make out with him, then I realized that our pants...

Chances of me being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and healthy. I was on birth control for about 8 months, and then stopped taking it in November. I got my period on December 24th, and it ended on the 28th. I had unprotected sex on December 30th, he finished inside of me. That would make that day the 7th day in my 28 day cycle. I...

What are the chances I am pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I had a baby September 7th 2011 and on November 6th my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex once and he came a lot in my vagina. My period is supposed to arrive on the 12th of November but with just having a baby and already having a 2 year old what are the chances that I am pregnant? I have...

View more questions Search