lighthouse2673 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Playing music
    How would you go about putting a song on here so someone could hear it
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 14, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Sorry, but that's not possible.

You could always post the URL (address) and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The games he's playing [ 3 Answers ]

Dear experts, Okay, here's the skeeze... this guy that I have been friends with for five or six years is everything I thought I needed in every other man I'd dated. He's smart, career driven, athletic, and above all, he's very nice, honest, and very sweet. And he's also got the face of an...

Playing games or not [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know if my ex is playing games with my head

My boyfriend playing with my feelings [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend says he loves me and actually we've been living together for 2 years now and have a lot of plans for the future. But the thing hehas recently done amazed me and I'm in two minds if I should leave him or not. He began communicating with a girl - an acquaintance of mine - so that she...

Playing DVDs [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a DVD you can download that actually works?My computer came with PowerDVD,but there was no audio,although I followed all the instructions.So I downloadedthe newest version,and not only was there no audio,there was no video.I tried WinDVD and Zoom Player,and it just said"no media...

Playing 95 games on xp [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to play a game for windows 95 on windows xp . I have been doing what help has told me with no success... insert disc,close window,start,my computer,click game icon,cd rom right click auto run ,select properties,select compatibility tab for 95 After all this i get a message...

View more questions Search