Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 04:53 AM
    Xyz company is located in a small town with several other labor intensive companies.
    If you were the HR manager, how would you tackle the situation? What modifications would you suggest in the HR practices of the company?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2012, 04:58 AM
    Hello M:

I'd offer higher pay, more benefits and better working conditions than anybody else.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film about a small town man who has a 'close-encounter' [ 1 Answers ]

A small-town man has a 'close-encounter' involving a brilliliant white light, like a shooting star, and which leaves him mentally super-gifted. Later, he saves a child's life with his ability to learn Portuguese overnight, and is later diagnosed as having some type of brain tumor, (doctor played by...

80s movie set in a small desert town [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie as a kid it is from the 80s or 90s. It is about this guy that come to this small desert town I believe for revenge or he was just a drifter. The first scene I can remember is a younger girl late Teens early twenties and two guys are messing with her and tie her dog to some railroad...

Horror book set in the uk about a small town and mad cow [ 1 Answers ]

I read this maybe 20 years ago. A young man go to a small town maybe to visit his grandparent. While there the town has a party and they all eat the meat. People start going crazy. This was before you heard about mad cow. Sort of bently little ish

Small town worries [ 2 Answers ]

I need to relpace my ABS toilet flange. My local hardwear store only carries PVS toilet flanges. My question is, can I put a PVC toilet flange on a ABS pipe coming out of my floor and attach them using ABS glue I have in my shed?

I'm a small town girl and he's a doctor? [ 1 Answers ]

Well this goes with the first question a asked earlier. I am a small town woman and don't have much, but met a doctor awhile back and we text every morning. Well I guess the real question is what do we talk about? I do get tied up and that even goes for texting? We live 2 hours apart so this is...

View more questions Search