Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kafetino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 06:32 PM
    Dazed&Confused
    We were together for 3 years, and we broke up 4 months ago. For the last month or so, I found an excuse to see her again, but it didn't go well. So, for the last month Ive been trying to tell her that Im sorry and that I love her, but she said that she doesn't want to be with me any more, but that she still loves me. Bottom line is, Im very confused. I apologized so many times, told her I miss her and that everything will be OK. I have a feeling that my text messages and phonecalls upset her, but the fact that she still loves me gives me a reason to try to make some contact with her. Now she refuses to answer my texting. I just cannot reach out to her. What to do? Leave her alone and just wait for days and think about her. I simply don't understand - 'I love you but I don't want to be with you'? Has she moved on, or is she still uncertain what to do?

Im kind of desperate
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 5, 2012, 06:39 PM
    Why did you break up?
    She wants you to leave her alone no matter what she says. She may still have feelings but for whatever reason she no longer wants to be with you. Leave her alone.
    Kafetino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Why did you break up?
    She wants you to leave her alone no matter what she says. She may still have feelings but for whatever reason she no longer wants to be with you. Leave her alone.
    I know its hard to tell if there are still some chances there for us to be together, but I don't know how to make her talk to me again. The breakup was mutual, we were tired, needed some space, to be alone, etc. But when I called her she was so happy, it was like some huge relief to see each other after 3 months. I want to be with her, but she's a real enigma to me. What to do?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 5, 2012, 08:47 PM
    You do what she has asked you to do. You can't make her do anything but make her totally irritated with you by continuing to bother her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dazed and confused [ 10 Answers ]

So I am usually answering questions, but I am having a bad day today and need to talk about some things. Ok so I have been single for 8 months since me and my ex broke up... she has already met someone and stuff, and I had been doing really good with the no contact stuff, I did show up to her...

Dazed, Confused, and in love. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, at my school there is a guy whom I've never really paid much attention to, except when I stop to talk to him when he's around my friends. One day I stopped by to pick up my friend from a cooking course she was taking, and I found the same guy in her class. She said she was good friends with...

Dazed and confused [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys! Ok here we go... I don't know what to do anymore. My "EX" wants a break from me and from everybody in general. I love this girl so much.. I am 32 she is 34. I met her 9 months ago and we started a purely sexual relationship. After 3 months both feelings grew stronger and we started to...

Lost Dazed and Confused [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I really need advice. I right now am with this great guy... but I have to deal with ex wife, he is very selfish and imature. We could have a great financial future. Then I have my ex husband who is never in out oatmeal all about me and making me feel beautiful. We have a kid together and I...

Replacement Windows - Dazed and Confused [ 6 Answers ]

I'm in the process of looking for a good quality, high efficient replacement windows for my home. I have 20 windows to replace all pretty average sized windows. I've had Anderson Renewal quote me about $1000 per window, a Fiberglass window company about $600 per window and I'm told I can get a...

View more questions Search