Is it water or drain?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace Lead Pipe from Toilet to Hubless Waste Pipe [ 3 Answers ]

My house is a craftsman style house from 1912 in Oakland, California. I have a big hole in a 24" horizontal lead pipe that bends at 90 degrees and connects the only toilet in the house to the hubless waste pipe. How do I go about removing the lead pipe? (What tools do I need and what type of...

1930 toilet flange / lead pipe problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a home that was built in the 1930s. I have a problem with the toilet on my first floor. When the water supply to the toilet is on water leaks through the floor to the basement below. Here are some random facts: The floor in the bathroom is original tile. The floor doesn't appear to be...

Lead pipe replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I've bought a house in Chorlton in manchester. The house is a middle terrace and has a stop tap approximately 10 metres from the house boundary and the street. I have a builder renovating the house who informed me that there are lead pipes connecting to the water supply and he has alerted me to the...

Lead Pipe/cast iron [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I just removed drywall to fix a drain from a bathroom sink. I found 1.5" soft lead pipe from the p-trap to a 3" hub on the cast iron stack. Can I use some kind of coupler from the lead pipe to new plastic or do I need to replace the entire length of pipe? If I need to replace, what's a good...

Replacing lead pipe with pvc [ 9 Answers ]

The lead pipe and drain from my father-in-laws' bathroom is leaking and needs to be replaced. I'm tempted to just remove all of the lead (only a few feet) and cast iron all the way to the entry into the main discharge. Currently the 2 pieces of cast iron have a leaded seal. How do I connect...

View more questions Search