Ask
    webbo1608 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 12:55 PM
    501 Club Rules
    Can the clubs stewardess,s husband be on the committee
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 5, 2012, 01:19 PM
    I'm guessing what you're asking is this: can an employee's spouse be a board member? The answer is yes, but, the organization should have rules in place to recognize the potential for conflict of interest. For example no board member who is married to an employee should vote on issues having to do with employee pay or benefits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strip club uk rules and regulations [ 3 Answers ]

My partner and I would like the uk rules and regulations to owning a strip club.

The Club [ 37 Answers ]

Last night I was at my brother in laws house. They were talking about this club that they go to every Saturday. It's the kind of club where people have sex out in the open, wear next to nothing, drink, dance etc. Now I have never been to this kind of thing lol... and also never heard of this kind...

I'm looking for a song that goes like 'all we do is club meet me at the club' [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a club song that goes like... (guy) 'all we do is clubbin see you at the club' then a girl sings... let's go to the club

Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club? [ 1 Answers ]

I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?

View more questions Search