Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyJ527 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 12:15 PM
    I am looking for a ellen sparkles who lives in ghana, west africa
    I am looking for a ellen sparkles who lives in ghana, west africa

Dec 5, 2012, 12:16 PM
    Is there anyway that I can find out if Ellen lives in Ghana and going to school there
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2012, 12:17 PM
    Is she a child? A long-lost friend? A romance?

Dec 5, 2012, 12:37 PM
    She is a 10 year old. Her dad is in the military and she is with friends of his. I've sent her a package and I just want to be sure that she gets it. I have tried calling the phone I was given, but I haven't heard back. Just a little worried about her not getting what I sent to her, that's all. Her birthday is on December 8th, so I would like for her to have them. Just trying to make sure she is actually in Ghana.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2012, 12:41 PM
    Do you have a tracking number for the package?

Any phone number for someone else in his unit?

Dec 5, 2012, 12:48 PM
    I do have the tracking number, but I can't get it until my daughter gets home. I left everything in the car. I have a cell number though. I don't know if I should post it on this thread, I don't want anyone getting upset with me for posting their number. Can I send it to you another way and also his name?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2012, 01:20 PM
    No, don't send it to me. There is nothing I can do with his number better than what you have done. Just sit tight and wait for the tracking number to come home.

Dec 6, 2012, 09:43 PM
    Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 6, 2012, 11:22 PM
    How do you know this child ? What is the nationality of the child ? If she is a citizen of another nation going to school ( and no idea why since they don't have good schools there) she is there in a student visa from Ghana.

But sadly when I hear the country Ghana red flags always go up, since their nation is full of fraud, they do stories of riches, or love and romance, or adoption and so on. Anything to get a person to send first money and then gifts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

West africa [ 2 Answers ]

West Africa, before colonization, showed a high degree of regional complementarity between: A. Islamic and African languages B. French and British colonies C. Former West Africa and East Africa D. People in the east and peoples in the west E. The peoples of the tropical forest and the people...

How to find a person in West Africa [ 6 Answers ]

Kelly Adams >Address Removed< Ghana-West Africa

Should the West have taken stronger measures to end apartheid in South Africa? [ 2 Answers ]

A rigid system of racial separation, known as apartheid, has been one of South Africa's darkest moments in recent history. The international community did little, until the 1990's, to persuade the National Party to abandon their apartheid like policies. Full question: Should the West (U.S. and...

How do I get investor for my mining company in west africa [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Gold and Diamond mining company in Liberia west africa. How can I get in contact with some international investors?

View more questions Search