Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m1chell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 05:50 AM
    Fungal infection? Need help
    I have stopped getting my nails done for about 3 months now. I have loss of melanin on my finger right around the proximal nail bed and seems to keep spreading. I had it on other fingers as well but it seems to have grown back. It is just on my thumb now and seems to be spreading instead of growing back and now the skin is turning white and the melanin is gone. Please help and tell me what this could be or how to get the melanin to grow back.

Check out some similar questions!

Fungal infection [ 0 Answers ]

Just completed a two week cycle of terbinafine for vaginal tinea. How do I go about healing the lesions and sores that are still painful and somewhat itchy?

Fungal infection [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my name is apple I'm 21 years old... I visited my ob-gyne 2 or 3months ago because I have this itchy feeling in my vagina and is like burning to.. But there's no bad smell in my vagina my ob-gyne says that I have a fungal infection so she gave me a metronidazole miconazole nitrate ...

Fungal infection? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my period this past week and on Saturday it was really really hot out so I was sweating and I had my pad on and I had to go to work at 2:00 and I didn't get back from being out with my friends until like 1:50 so I ran in the house and changed into my work clothes and left for work and then...

Fungal infection [ 5 Answers ]

How can I treat fungal infection on my scalp?

Nail Fungal Infection [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get rid of nail fungal infection. Is Lamisil Oitment just fine to use?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.