Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startawar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 11:07 PM
    Who painted this? From the movie Wall Street
    Hi everyone,

Im trying to find out who painted this piece seen in the movie Wall Street. It is 5 faces/skulls, and I have looked far and wide trying to find the artist behind it.

http://www.anthonywhite.net/wall_s7.jpg

Check out some similar questions!

Wall Street in 1829 [ 2 Answers ]

Framed Wall Street in 1829. On bottom right are sLz engraved in aquatint and on right bottom copyright Sidney Z Lucas trying to find value and if authentic

How can I remove thinset off a freshly painted wall? [ 1 Answers ]

I put on a tile back-splash in my bathroom which was recently painted about 3 weeks ago. Along the top row of tiles where I was grouting, too much of the grout stayed on the wall. I need to remove as much as possible or else I will have to add another row of tiles which I really do not want to...

Painting over already painted brick wall. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a large brick wall that has a fireplace on it that was already painted a dark grey when my husband and I moved into our home, we would like to repaint it to look like an orignal brick wall. And we are not sure how to do this. Would welcome any answers you have. Thank you Diane Smith

Painted block wall blistering [ 3 Answers ]

A few years ago I had a stuccoed block wall built, after a couple of months I painted the wall with an exterior grade latex paint,the wall paint showed lots of small cracks after a couple of months. So then I repainted with a rubberized paint and now the paint is blistering wherever my neighbours...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.