Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abiyle123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 07:38 PM
    How to become a famous singer at age 13
    My name is brie. I want to be a famous singer. I have an amazing voice. Everyone who has heard me has said "dang girl, you can sing!". I will do anything to reach my dream. >email address removed for privacy, per site rules<
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 4, 2012, 07:42 PM
    How many times have you performed in front of crowds or an audience, like in school musicals, church choirs, a school chorus, etc.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 4, 2012, 07:44 PM
    WHy not try out for AGT. America's Got Talent? Are your parents willing to support you if you wish to sing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I be a famous singer [ 5 Answers ]

How can I be a famous singer at age 10

How to be famous as a singer in age 16? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a good singer , I sing in high vocals I'm about to be 16 and my dream is to be on stage and FAMOUS , Btw I'll have a vocalist coach next week or something but I'm totally sure I'll get one , I just love singing and dancing and acting , Everyone who listen to me , tell me that I was born to be...

I want to become a famous singer. [ 1 Answers ]

My friends all say I have a beautiful singer and I always write cool songs by myself. I'm 10years old. I do not have a camera so I can't put vids on YouTube but I would really love to become a famous singer and I really want tips. P.S... I sing all different kinds of music including rap,...

How to become a famous singer at age 11? [ 8 Answers ]

I really want it to happen with my life just for the happyness that it is going to make in everybody life and to me also.

How to become a famous singer at age 13? [ 2 Answers ]

My name is alex and I want to be a famous country singer but I do not have any money to buy musical instermints and I do not no my guitar cords and I relly want to be a famous singer so bad

View more questions Search