Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    250016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Nausea
    In the morning I ate my breakfast and moved to my office there I fainted and my friends took me to the hospital they injected and gave some tablets for dizziness, I was very much worried that what makes me to faint even after having my breakfast, today morning I am having high fever please tell me what it could be.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2012, 08:18 PM
    It is probably a virus or infection of some kind. Perhaps you have the flu. You should follow up with your doctor. Depending on where you are, there are many things you could have been exposed to so it's hard for us to know online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nausea [ 1 Answers ]

My girl friend has been votiming the entire day. She had too much alciolhol the night before. I have since been giving her Equal Line for nausea. It says take every 15 minutes until condition subsides. I have given her two separate doses. What else can I do?

Nausea [ 4 Answers ]

Since the birth of my little girl in April 2011 I have had tummy problems, My problems are nausea, pain under left rib sometimes, weight loss, since Sunday I have had very bad nausea to the point I think I'm going to throw up its now Tuesday evening

Nausea [ 6 Answers ]

I am feeling very nausea for the last 24 hours.. I am 15 and half year old girl. I also have vomited once. Can you please help me?

Nausea [ 5 Answers ]

I feel nausea after having sex 5days all through my fertile period and had this handfull of whitish discharge!what could be the matter!

Nausea [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having random nausea moments... I don't why but it's been happening a lot. I have Low Thuroid but nausea isn't a symptom.. Anyone know why this is happening?

View more questions Search