Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jomotay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Proper Thank You
    Hello~ My 13 yr old daughters friend and family has taken her on an all expense paid 4 day trip to Disneyland including an hours air faire. They are paying for EVERYTHING including an expensive hotel stay. How do I possible thank them for this?:confused:
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Mar 14, 2007, 02:35 PM
    A simple thank you card is sufficient.

If you wanted to do more, you could always invite them over for an evening of dinner and holiday stories! :)
    Jessyfay Posts: 164, Reputation: 4

Mar 16, 2007, 05:30 PM
    I would send them thank you flowers.
    If you really want to do more, I would later on offer to take their daughter with you on your next fun family event, it doesn't have to be expensive like disneyland, it could be something affordable like a barb b que or camping or even a simple sleep over.
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 16, 2007, 05:35 PM
    A card as well as a phone call saying how nice it was of them.. also a gift basket with fruits and such would be nice to send them.
    lacuran8626 Posts: 270, Reputation: 57

Apr 14, 2007, 03:31 PM
    I like the gift basket idea as well - and if you want to do more, invite them for a cookout our out to dinner (your treat) so they can share their photographs. Your daughter could also get duplicates made of her pictures and make a small album for them, or should simply send a thank you note of her own.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 14, 2007, 03:46 PM
    All these answers are more than acceptable - what a fab friend your daughter has.

When I send a thank you I try and get something that they would not buy themselves or indeed find in town.

I use a company called Buy Chocolate - Luxury Chocolate Gifts from Hotel Chocolat UK they sell the most adorable chocolates that are very hard to match and have an excellent range at all prices they also deliver direct all over the world.

My friend in Virginia adores them!

Just an idea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proper Answer to How are you? [ 4 Answers ]

Is answering Okay to the question, "How are you" rude?

Proper flushing [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently having a problem with my toilet not flushing properly ( everything not going down ). Could this be a venting problem? How can it be fixed? Regards, Ken

Proper English [ 1 Answers ]

What is the proper way to use the word comraderie?

Proper etiquette [ 3 Answers ]

One of my closest friends is getting married and I am in the wedding party. Things are getting quite pricey between dress, shoes, bridal shower, bachlorette party, not to mention the cost of the hotel room for the weekend. The reception is at a very nice place and unfortunately that nice place...

Proper venting [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Experts, My son and I are doing the new DWV system for our house. I have a lot of experience in doing plumbing so I'm not a novice, but I do need to make sure I am doing the venting properly (I know the vent is just as important as the drain lines) as I haven't done anything quite this...

View more questions Search