Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkm2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 01:17 PM
    HP Photosmart Printer
    I just changed the ink in my printer, both colored and black, and the green color is not printing out. I have cleaned and calibrated, but everything has a shade of blue instead of green.
    vdwind Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Green color produces from Blue and Yellow, as I see you have the Blue, but I think the yellow doesn't flow good. The printheads are brand new, or refilled. Take out the color printhead, and place it over a soft napkin. You should see the BLUE, YELLOW and RED colors, the spots must be equal, and the colors must be clear enough. Try this and tell the result.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to do my taxes online and I have to print it but my lexmark x75 says my usb cable is not enabled and I don't know which usb cable to use and it prints but no pictures and I lost the instructions and I have lost the software disk can someone please help me:(

Printer [ 1 Answers ]

:mad: when I try to print something I get an error how do I fix it?

Which printer is best? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a question, slightly similar to another thread, but not quite. I'm looking to buy a printer, just for printing out Word documents, invoices, scripts and that sort of thing. I would be potentially running off about a hundred pages a week minimum. I am sick of paying extortionate...

Which printer should I go with? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been considering purchasing a printer that has the capability of printing onto DVDs and CDs, which I see Epson is really taking up on. Currently, I have a very nice Dell All-In-One Printer with LCD screen, etc... and it works great, but ALL cartridges must be bought from Dell, which tends...

Hp photosmart Printer 7550 [ 2 Answers ]

We just recently purchased this printer has all the whisle and bells at Office Depot at a good price $269.00 A little disappointed in in the printing results .Some prints come out great and others not so great. Maybe we don't know what we are doing.. Any ideas that you have will be helpful and...

View more questions Search