Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    henryroad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Job Hunting for Good Employees
    I own a small janitorial cleaning business in the St. Louis, Missouri area. I am looking for people interested in working that REALLY want to work.
    I pay above the average cleaning company and my employees usually stick around for a long time because they are treated well.
    I have been trying to expand my business and am looking for people to grow with me.
    Please help me find the right people for the job...
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Mar 14, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Do you offer a referral bonus to your current staff?

They already know if you genuinely do treat them well and pay better than market wages, so they are ideal people to refer good candidates to you.
    missfitxo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 01:14 AM
    Hello there sir can I apply for work? I will accept it I am from the philippines I am very hardworking and you won't hear me complain here in the philippines the discrimination for undergrads is way too much... I hope you can help me out I would be willing to do anything just to earn and start anew... I have four kids to raise and my husband abandon us since 1996 when he migrate there... I am a nursing undergrad but I know a lot of things.. you can keep my passport and all the documents that you will need all I will just ask for is to let me work more so I can earn and save for the future of my kids... I can send credentials if you need to...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips for job hunting [ 3 Answers ]

I need a paragraph of five sentences for the subject: tips for job hunting in today's market.

Job hunting in today's market [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone help me with a good topic sentence for "Tips for job hunting in today's market"

View more questions Search