Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valleygirl66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 11:02 AM
    Okla.dhs kinship care
    How long does it usually take to get approved after placement has been made

Check out some similar questions!

Original custody and child support was ordered in Okla. [ 1 Answers ]

Mother and child moved to VA. Father paid child support for 5 years and then moved to VA to be closer to child. Mother verbally agreed to joint custody and no child support at that time. Father kept child the majority of the time and no one paid support. After approx. 3 years mother decided she...

Attempting to provide kinship care for niece [ 10 Answers ]

* I am sorry It is so wordy. I tried to give as much detail as possible. My half-brother and his girlfriend were charged with possession of a controlled substance and felony child endangerment in August and their then 9-month-old daughter was placed in DHS custody. She has been with a foster...

Income taxes in okla [ 7 Answers ]

My husbands ex wife, is on ssi, he pays child support, and he has never missed a payment, it comes directly out of pay roll, daughter is not coming around because of being mad at her dad and I, can his ex file taxes and claim daughter, out of spite, and keep him from not fileing

Kinship care [ 0 Answers ]

I have had my grandkids off and on for 10 years.my daughter is now in jail. For vop I applied for kinship custody only to be denied. Wondering if I did something wrong on paper work so I went their only to find out that the fathers have to say its OK. They are druggies I so lost

Kinship care [ 4 Answers ]

Ok here goes I am a kinship guardian of my cousins child I have had him for 4 months the bio parents still have visitation they see him once a week for an hour.He was in foster care for 16mths before he came to live with me.My question is what chance do I have of getting full custody if I take the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.