Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladycleopatra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 10:47 AM
    I think I may have a spirit or ghost in my room.
    No 1 has access to my room but me. My posters ave been ripped off the wall. My heater is on but no heat. The corner of the room has a cool feel to it. My hair clips keep jumping out of the pot. My laptop is typing on its own. I have been told that I have some powers but am not sure what they are. I don't know what to try please please help me.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 4, 2012, 02:09 PM
    Who told you that you have powers and why did they say that?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 4, 2012, 02:15 PM
    What is your laptop typing?
    RJ16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 10:54 PM
    WOW -sounds like a ghost... something I have experience with. Read BekJoy96 's post on that question from the 12 year old in Australia with ghost problems. She's a friend of mine, and we have similar experiences and oppinions!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 14, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ16 View Post
    WOW -sounds like a ghost...something I have experience with. Read BekJoy96 's post on that question from the 12 year old in Australia with ghost problems. She's a friend of mine, and we have similar experiences and oppinions!
    Please don't just reference another poster by nick. If your going to reference try to provide a link. And also read the dates as to when the thread began. The post to the "12" year old was from a thread in 2007.
    RJ16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2012, 09:12 PM
    Sorry... I'm new to this and haven't figured everything out yet.
    I'll just give my own words of advice then. My family has lived in 2 houses with ghosts - one several years ago and our present house. At the first one, lights would go off and on by themselves and the door would unlock itself. My Dad would put duck tape on the deadbolt, and we could stand there and watch it unlock. It didn't take long before we moved...
    The house where we live now has had strange noises (such as footsteps, creaking, crashing, and things that sound like balls rolling back and forth across the floor), moving shadows, and unexplained icey breezes. So we started playing Christian music - conservative hymns of the faith. We believe that haunting spirits are of the devil, so of course they flee at the name of Christ.
    And due to experiences of myself and friends, I'd advise getting rid of anything like ouiji boards and things like that if you have any. Hope your problems go away!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 15, 2012, 06:52 AM
    On just a side note, playing Christian music will bring a great atmoshphere into the home RJ, but most spirits will not leave until confronted with the Blood of Jesus Christ and the authority of such. Don't try and scare a spirit out... CAST it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I might have a ghost or spirit please help. [ 7 Answers ]

at random times during the day and evening and more often when I'm alone I smell what smells like pipe tobacco. Nobody in the house smokes or anything. We have no working fireplaces or any way this smell could generate. I'm only asking as I have 6 children in my home and don't know how to or even...

Ghost/spirit [ 3 Answers ]

Yes it has been going on for quit sometime time frame I'm not sure I haven't always thought of ghost and spirits and it's not always in one particular house like stuff has happened when I lived at my parents always blew it off being the older brother didn't want my little brothers scared so always...

Spirit or ghost sighting [ 4 Answers ]

I was awakened by something this morning and I don't know what it is or what it means. I woke up and a ghost or spirit was standing at the foot of my bed , at my husbands feet. I closed my eye and opened them again and it was still there but the room was so bright I thought it was daylight outside....

Is there a spirit/ghost following us? [ 5 Answers ]

Everywhere me and my son go there always seems to be paranormal things happening that are just too much to be nothing when we lived in our old place it got so bad we had to have a vicar round to bless the place. Wed had photos taken off walls and laid flat, rocking horse going on its own, the same...

I think there is some ghost or spirit in my room [ 3 Answers ]

Lately things have been happening to me, like a lighter went missing, doors have been opening and closing, and I used to play the ouija board with my friends when they came over. I'm pretty sure I closed the ouija board properly, but could this have something to do with what's been going on at my...

View more questions Search