Ask
    addisonm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 10:34 AM
    Frozen bank account
    Will direct deposits continue if accounts are frozen
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 4, 2012, 10:37 AM
    Probably, and if the account was frozen to collect a debt, the creditor may be entitled to take that money as well.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 4, 2012, 01:53 PM
    Cancel your direct deposits. Have cheques sent to a post office box.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank account frozen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just got notified today that an old credit card debt, from prior to my divorce, has placed a writ against my checking account. In talking to the lawyer, he said they can hold it 20 days, until the bank completes some form and answers questions they sent.. My issue is there is really no...

Bank has frozen my bank account and they say me that it's a lottery fraud suspense acc [ 2 Answers ]

Bank has frozen my bank account and they say me that it's a lottery fraud suspense account,but the story is that I had an advertisement agency which is unregistered and the people who work for me pays me the registration fees as 2000/3500/5000/7000 respectively and we pay them cash for their work...

Frozen bank account [ 2 Answers ]

How long can they freeze your account and how long before they can freeze it again in New York

Bank Account Frozen [ 4 Answers ]

I have a judgment that I am trying to make payment arrangements on I do not dispute the debt and want to take care of it. I have had great finanical strain the last year. I am only receiving unemployment as income currently and now they have froze my bank account. My unemeployment is direct...

Frozen bank account [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my bank account was frozen and I have direct deposit for my earrings and child support what do I need to do to get this resolved I was told that the can not hold my child support anus that I have to pay 30% of my wages to removed the freeze by the way am in New York

View more questions Search