Dec 4, 2012, 10:20 AM
    For a reference what if employer passed away
    What if former employer died
    How do
    I use her for a reference.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 4, 2012, 10:21 AM
    Is there someone else in the company, supervisor or coworker, who would vouch for your work and employment there?
    amf19129 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 10:21 AM
    For a reference what if employer passed away
    If I need a former employers phone Number and information but the employer died what do I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Employer reference [ 4 Answers ]

I had previously worked for a nursing home . Since then I have been trying to get employment elsewhere in the nursing field. My past employer has but in my records that attendance was the issues and I'm not a rehire for them . What I'm trying to find out can they have that in my records so others...

What can my employer say during a reference call? [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently working at Cornell and would like to resign. I have been looking an interviewing with prospective employers and all has gone well until the reference call was made. I had a feeling that my supervisor was giving a bad reference because I interview well, only apply for positions that I...

My grandparents has passed and my mother has passed what am I entitled [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New Orleans my grandparents died and my mother passed, what am I entitled to because there are houses and money due to my mother, but I do not know much about Louisiana law as far as inheritance. My aunts and uncles are just sitting on the property because they are fortunate enough, but...

Can previous employer give a bad reference? [ 2 Answers ]

I was terminated from my employer, because I married a contractor that worked for them. Then I was not honest about it, because I really didn't feel it was any of their business, and there is a code of conduct about having any type of relationship with a contractor. I would like to put them on my...

Can my previous employer put I'm pregnant on my reference? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,my friends 2 months pregnant and starting a new job but her previous employers know she's pregnant but her current employers don't know yet,will they put it down in her reference? Cheers

View more questions Search