Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kross1030 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Bathtub hot water dripping out-cold water runs good
    My bathtub hot water is running out slow, but the cold water runs good, have a single handle levler moen?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 4, 2012, 12:22 PM
    Sounds like you might have some crud blocking the hot water inlets on the cartridge.
    Shut the water off ands open up the faucet. Remove the cartridge and check and clean the inlet ports. While the valve's open place a pan over it and turn the hot water on to flush out the supply. You should have a full sream when you do this. If not let me know. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water is dripping on hot water side even when it is turned off but cold isn\ [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink was dripping faucet I turne off valves for both hot and cold and realized it was hot. I trie to remove left hot handle to check rings but it woundn't come off. So I shut off hot valve from underneath and that fixed the drip. But now its dripping underneath on hot side with cold...

Why does my new water heater trickle out hot water but good pressure on cold water? [ 5 Answers ]

I just had my water heater replaced and was given an energy star eco-friendly unit. But since the replacement, whenever I try to take a hot shower or fill my bathtub, the hot water trickles out almost like the faucet isn't open all the way but it is. The cold water comes out fantastic.

Cold water not coming through bathtub faucet only hot water comes out? [ 8 Answers ]

Only hot water coming through bathtub faucet, even when turned to cold, hot water only comes through and on top of that the water runs very slowly.

When the hot water is on upstairs cold water runs through all faucets downstairs why? [ 10 Answers ]

We had our carport turned into a room for our handicapped son and the plumber came out to plumb the bathroom. Now where we always had plenty hot water downstairs and upstairs the water downstairs only gets lukewarm and when someone is taking a shower upstairs cold water runs through all the faucets...

I have 1 hot water faucet that runs only cold water? Any guess's why [ 1 Answers ]

All the hot water faucets in the house run hot water except the basement shower. The sink in that bath works fine with hot and cold water but the shower is cold water on both shower knob settings. Is the problem at the knob, in the cartridge?

View more questions Search