Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tink4223 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Why does my boyfriend talk about me to my friends?
    One of my girl friends saw my boyfriend talk to one of my guy friend and told him not to tell anybody. So technically she didn't hear what they were talking about , but she knows he's a player. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Pleasssseeee!! Hellpppp!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 4, 2012, 09:20 AM
    Stop being involved in the drama. Rise above it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 4, 2012, 10:57 AM
    If you don't even know what was said, what is the point in engaging in that kind of mess.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Dec 4, 2012, 09:44 PM
    You have no idea what he was saying. Maybe he was asking for gift ideas. Maybe he needed help planning a surprise. Maybe he wanted advice for something. You don't know, so maybe you should take a deep breath before you start thinking the worst.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad friends who always talk about themselves [ 4 Answers ]

I have a friend and she is a kind and gentle person, sometimes I feel as if she is too kind for the likes of me. I like her a lot because she cools me down and makes me more patient especially with people I don't like. Instead of telling someone off or kicking their Ive learned to turn a blind...

Why is it so hard for me to let my boyfriend talk to his friends? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a hard time on letting my boyfriend talk to his friends, and hanging out with them. I trust him but just not his girl friends cause the fact some of them are single. I am trying to get over this, but its so hard for me to get over it. What can I do?

Friends who only talk about themselves [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - I'm wondering what's behind the psychology of a girlfriend of mine. Every time that I see her, she's always telling me about all of her dramas and about her day, and week, etc. But when I want to talk or when I want to tell her something, it's not as important to her. Maybe it is, but...

I have this friends that a boy and we always talk but I never know what to say [ 4 Answers ]

My friend that I have just met is very nice and every day that I am on the phone with him I never know what to say he always ask me why I never talk and its because I never really know what to say to him I wanted to know how to start a good conversation with my friend or what question to ask he...

View more questions Search