Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rani42 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 09:57 PM
    Gift tax
    I own a flat in jointly with my brother. I live abroad and I don't need the property. I want to gift it to my brother.
    I live in Canada and my property is in hyderabad, AP, India.

A) what are the tax implications for my brother and me. My brother lives in the flat.
    B) what paper should I submit and where to make the gift legal.
    C) how do I find the market value of the flat.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to surprise my friend with a Crystal Gift, Will Crystal Gift works better? [ 0 Answers ]

Iam planning to present a surprising to my girl friend during her birthday, the gift has to be memorable and ever lasting. So I thought of to engrave my girlfriends picture in crystal which would be surprising.

Gift for destination wedding and the couple is also having a reception 1 gift or 2? [ 2 Answers ]

I am attending a destination wedding, Aruba and the couple is also having a reception once they get back in New York. I am attending both. 1) Do I bring the gift with me to Aruba? 2) Do I bring it to the reception? 3) Do I get them a gift for both?

What to do with a gift [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all helpers, I got this gift from my aunt ( who isn't too close to my family) and it was a REAL FUR CHINCHILLA PURSE. Not too big... like a shoulder bag. I am a vegitarian so I don't really like the gift. I want to sell it. Would that be wise?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.