Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellie58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Reporing a cheating fiancée
    :mad: Hi
    I'm asking the question did I do right in emailing a fiancée of an ex boyfriend of 3 years telling her he has come on to me at least twice and says he wants me back and to live with him. He ased that I give him a few months too get rid of her and that I should phone him and if she answers to hang up. He said he really missed me and wanted me back and never intends to marry her, She is just there to help with the rent and food.

My friends say to keep out of it but I can't help wishing someone had warned me about him years ago because he caused me a lot of grief.

I decided to email her as we had met where he plays by accident and became friendly, I was with a man friend at the time.

Itold all everything he had said to me and about never marrying her.
    I'm sure she is devastated but Ifelt I would want to know if it were me.
    Did I do wrong?:mad: :cool:
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 14, 2007, 12:43 PM
    The truth is, no one is likley to believe a word you say, you will be branded the bitter ex and ignored. I would stay out of it.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Well, I know it's drastic - BUT, I would want to know. She needs to know what a real loser creepy he is.

Obviously he will cheat on her. You may have saved her a lot of heart ache and you both Know WHAT a creep he is.

THANK GOD you didn't react on - he ONLY wanted to use you.

+ if he caused you a lot of grief - she should know.

Quite frankly I agree with you - I AM SURE THERE ARE A LOT OF WOMEN OUT THERE THAT WISH THEY HAD RECEIVED AN E-MAIL LIKE YOURS.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Was in the same situation recently. Sort of.

I am a 3rd party who knows that a woman's new fiancé had MANY girlfriends WHILE married... She is likely headed in same direction. And she has NO idea.

I said nothing because I am not close enough, but I do feel sorry for her.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Ash I would let her know... I would give names of people that she could confirm this with including myself, if she so choose's. Std's can be deadly. If she choose's to ignore it then I would never say anything again.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2007, 07:57 PM
    You've already done it, and now let it go its none of your business anymore.
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 19, 2007, 08:57 PM
    I probably would have struggled with that myself - perhaps done the same thing you did.

So it's done. She'll take what she wants from the information and either use or not. At least you can sleep at night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dumped by txt, by my fiancŽe. [ 2 Answers ]

This such a long and complicated story but any advice would be appriciated as I have no idea what I should do. When I met *Ellis I had just got out of a long term relationship and wasn't looking for another. I didn't want to get involved with anyone, even though I was over my ex, I just didn't...

I love my fiancŽe, but I don't know what to do. [ 6 Answers ]

We used to have a great and enjoyable relationship with each other where we'd go do all sorts of things all the time. Since school has started, everything changed. Last semester, she spent most of the time with me and things were good (when school wasn't stressing her out). This semester though she...

Broke up with fiancŽe [ 1 Answers ]

Hey peeps, first question so go easy :P Anyway, I split up with my fiancée 2 months ago and my god I've regretted it since. Erm well basically my main reason for doing so is because I have a major problem were I lack confidence and when she told me she needed a break it screwed my head up so...

Fianc?e (K-1) visa [ 1 Answers ]

I have read that one of the requirements for a k-1 visa is that you must Have met your fiancée within the last two years. Is this to say that she has to come to the U.S. meet me, return to her home country and then come back to the U.S and marry? This makes no sense. Also, besides a passport,...

View more questions Search