Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earlymurphy Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Mar 14, 2007, 12:37 PM
    SAVE my relationship
    My boyfriend just broke up with me, although I made the mistake, I need to know how to win him back
    earlymurphy Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Mar 14, 2007, 12:37 PM
    I don't know
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Did you answer your own question? I'm sure that wasn't meant to be funny but I laughed.

Anyway, you don't really say why he broke up so the only thing I would do at this point is pull back and let him cool down. Maybe in a couple days or a week he'll realize he over reacted and want you back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to save my relationship [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. My situation is a bit complex so I will try to make it brief. I met my ex almost 4 years ago. Do to many reasons we did not see each other for almost a year after that initial meeting. Then we reconnected and instantaneously clicked. We both felt as if we had found our best...

I want to save my relationship [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend of over 2 years has decided he wants us to end how relationship. I love him so much and I don't want to end it. I told him let go get help he told my to do what ever because I am the one with the problem not him. Our biggest problem is sex I don't like having sex because I was rap when...

45yrs old - what to save [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 45 this year. I have no substantial investments. I made $70,000. This past year. What amount of my monthly income should I put away and what's the best place to put it to have a workable retirement fund?

View more questions Search