Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1973celica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Good vs Evil
    Looking for a movie that has angels recruting the souls of past great people to help fight demond on earth.

Check out some similar questions!

Good and evil in the same dream [ 1 Answers ]

I had this dream last night and in my dream was in my grandmothers back yard at night when I got a gift of two toys that talk one was mentality challenged (mc) and the other was an evil spirit. I carried MC and the bully tried to kill it by using axes and knives but I protected him then MC...

Evil or good, how to tell the difference [ 1 Answers ]

Im doing a reno on a house from 1898, I was painting woodwork and kept noticing a dark shadow out of the corner of my eye. I then got on the phone with a friend when the conversation was interupted by a wisper then it turned into a deep growling sound. I then had a big fear come over me and bolted...

Good and Evil [ 46 Answers ]

Good and evil, goodness and malice, coexist in this world and do it fully mixed, in the same place, in the same family and even in the heart and actions of one person. Yet, we tend to create a certain image of each one, and to establish a very simple division of people between good and bad ones. ...

What is good for you, and what is evil? [ 22 Answers ]

How confident are you in your ability to judge what is good for you, and what is evil?

Is 50% good + 50% evil=God? [ 164 Answers ]

Is50% good+50% evil=God? I ask this because every thing has an opposite answer this I am confused.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.