Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollygirl2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 03:39 PM
    Lumps & bumps
    Over night I have grown a weird lump on my stomach. Does any one have an idea on what's happened I'm really scared thanks for if you answer.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 04:44 PM
    I hope it is not hurting you too much by now; I think you had better get your mom to take you to the doctor for a diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are these lumps/bumps? [ 0 Answers ]

I have these things on the inside of my vagina and I can't really pop them because they are hard. I managed to pop one and it had this whitish stuff in it. It wasn't liquid but I'm not sure what it is! Any held would be nice. I thought maybe it could be from a yeast infection?

Bumps and lumps [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 13 I never had sex before I have been getting these red bumps on my Virginia and they hurt and feel like something is in there. And a few Weeks ago I gave this boy oral sex and they were gone. Now they are starting to come back just more of them and my lips are starting to itch and burn...

Lumps(bumps) formation on forehand internal [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, My skin has developed some bumps or lumps kind of growth. On both hands , new bumps keep appearing, and grow in size . They are not of big size. Shown to doctor,they say its incurable and is due to fat accumulation and only be able to remove it by surgery, but it will keep coming in new...

Bumps and Lumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am very scared. I have recently found a bump on the bottom of the shaft of my penis. I am a teen in the last stages of puberty. It is a red bump and it feels like a ball when I touch it. Can someone tell me what it is please, I'm very worried and anxious.

Penis lumps/bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and have two lumps one on the front right part of my shaft and one in the middle. During an erection it seems like they connect to each other (with like a liquid channel), I can push one lump and the liquid goes to the other lump . One night I was laying with a girl in bed and we...

View more questions Search