Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kvernon136 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Frost free side by side freezer has ice build up inside and water drips on floor
    My GE side by side frost free freezer is dripping water on floor under the doors. It also has ice buildup on the bottom under the storage tray. It is 12 years old. What do I do?

Check out some similar questions!

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up causing fridge to warm [ 27 Answers ]

We have a GE frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 5 years old but for the past year+ we've been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside, and then the refrigerator doesn't get cold. I have to unplug everything, take the shelves out of the freezer...

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up causing fridge to warm [ 3 Answers ]

This is a Eterna series made for HHGregg.Not sure how old.The model is ERS2022DA CC. The heater was replaced about 3-4 yrs. Ago. I just thawed out the freezer 2 weeks ago and it is froze up again. Not sure what to replace to fix the freezing up and refridge side getting warm.Please I need help fast...

Kenmore Elite frost-free side by side, with ice maker, freezer building up frost [ 4 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore Elite frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 2 years old but for the past 2 year+ we've been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside, and then the refrigerator doesn't get cold. I have to unplug everything, take the shelves out of...

GE side-by-side refrigerator frost-free freezer coils has 1/2" ice [ 0 Answers ]

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up. I have a GE frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 7 years old but for the past six months I have been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside coils, and then the refrigerator doesn't get...

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a GE side by side frost-free refrigerator and the freezer has ice on the back of the inside can you tell me what is wrong. Model number GSS201EMA CC.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.