Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tretim91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 01:08 PM
    At transportation network, llc.
    Have you ever heard of AT Transportation Network, LLC. They have contacted me out of the blue about employment startig over 75K and I cannot find any info on them. Not sure how they got my "work" email as I never give that out.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2012, 01:55 PM
    Nobody offers anyone jobs unsolicited, ever... I see a huge scam here.
    atilasone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 02:59 PM
    I got that offer today's as well 74K, Check all the Web, no traces, seems to be another scam! No idea how they got my email, Some times could be by posting your resume on National Job boards.

Ref: ATTH-045-12
    Title: Project Supervisor;
    Salary: $74,000/year;
    Medical and dental benefits are available.
    Availability period: November 26, 2012 – December 17, 2012.
    A full time, permanent salary based position, work hours are 9-00 till 17-00, Monday through Friday.

This position will handle land, marine and aviation logistics. You will monitor and plan improvements in delivery performance, coordinate and control the order cycle and associated storage, coordinate with our customers, logistics and financial department.

Key Requirements:

Education:

* Bachelor Degree required

Experience:

* at least 5 years of work experience

Skills and Knowledge:

* Computer knowledge of order processing;

* Demonstrated ability to executive customer strategies;

Special Selection Factors:

- Above-average mechanical interest and aptitude;

For more information, please reply with your resume.

For any additional information please contact HR Department 10-00AM - 6-00PM EST hours.

We appreciate your interest.

Sincerely,
    Darrell Begich, Human Resources Department

AT Transportation Network, LLC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to control network traffic over a shared internet connection in a home network [ 4 Answers ]

I have just setup a LAN at home with the following specifications: A wireless router (linksys wrt120n) connected by an ethernet cable to a desktop server. Desktop server running Windows Server 2008 R2, no antivirus or third party firewall installed yet. Clients on this network are...

Company is real? GOSTEK Transportation Network, LLC [ 8 Answers ]

Trying to find out if this is a real company.. Besides the company website (gostek.com), I can't find out anything. They say, they are a European LLC operating at EU and Asia market for almost ten years now. Headquartered in Stockholm

Not on college network, my computer says it cannot detect wireless network?Belkin [ 2 Answers ]

I took my Dell laptop with me to college and used a cable to hook it up in the dorm. When I came back for the holidays my parents had gotten a new wireless card (BELKIN) for their laptop but said that they didn't change anything else. My computer used to run wireless at this home and my parents...

View more questions Search