Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shemp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Sp80 heil furnace
    When my sp80 furnace is running, The burner will go out then immediately relight. What causes this?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Heil sp80 will not light [ 0 Answers ]

I have a heil sp80 furnace. The furnace will not light in the gas chamber, I feel like there is no gas there to light. Thermostat calls for heat - combustion fan starts-igniter glows - then nothing other then it keeps trying on its schedule. I changed the smart valve thinking that was it, but it...

How do I turn off the circulating fan on a Heil SP80 furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

Circulating Fan blows constantly and I would like to turn it off. We have a 10 year old Heil SP80.

Heil SP80 Won't Ignite [ 11 Answers ]

Last night when I went to bed the furnace was working fine. The power flickered on and off all night, and at 5 am I woke up freezing my butt off. It was 52 degrees in my house. I can hear it the furnace running, but it is not blowing any heat through the vents in my house, nor is it taking in...

Heil sp80 gas settings [ 1 Answers ]

Good Day: Our furnace is a Heil SP80 model #NU65100BFB2, 100K BTU output, converted to LP gas. The main gas valve failed (Honeywell SV9500M 2682, converted, dead solenoid) We have just put in a new main gas valve (Honeywell SV9501 M2056), and personally put in the gas conversion from NG to...

Heil SP80 furnace malfunction - possibly the valve [ 3 Answers ]

The electric igniter does not ignite when the furnace should. The blower works fine, and is the first thing that goes on when the furnace is on for a heat. When I press on the wiring connector that goes into the valve the igniter then gets red hot and then the fire begins. I was wondering if...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.