Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    semiramis78 Posts: 43, Reputation: 4

Dec 3, 2012, 02:41 AM
    Job offer from an ex!?
    I am looking for a job, I am already employed, but looking for a better opportunity. My ex noticed from other people that I have sent my CV to them that I am looking for a job, now after 5 months of break up he sent me an email and he is offering me a job in his company! He also mentioned that he had called me a few times during last 5 months but I didn't pick up the phone (I am only award of one missed call from him).

He already know that I won't be a friend to an ex, he knows that if I break up I won't want to see my ex anymore.

I don't understand what is that email about really! Should I answer? Or not... what would you say?

He is 38 and he is not a type of person that he says something without meaning it. I am sure he has been thinking of this for months and it came up now! But this time I can't read his mind...

What do you think?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 3, 2012, 03:53 AM
    I worked for an ex, directly - it was his company. It was fine except for the fact that my present boyfriend didn't like it.
    You are the only one who can gauge the situation. He might value your skills and work. He might get a referral bonus. He might miss you, or just like you. It might be a combination of those, or none.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I getting an offer [ 1 Answers ]

A little over a month ago I had an interview for a government job. They told me at the time that they would be doing reference checks on the top 3 candidates. 2 weeks later I had a call from their HR telling me that I was second in the competition and that the top candidate had accepted. But the...

Job Offer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello: Before I start blasting the right wingers for saying Obama broke the law, could you tell me if he DID break the law? What he did was offer Sestak a job IF he didn't run against Arlen Specter. I know a LITTLE bit about the law, but I can't see where something wrong happened here. ...

Should I take the job offer? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey you guys! How are you today? Currently I am working for the state as a Temp. I go from office to office every 6-9 months (unless I get extended to stay longer) but I have to find my own permanent job for the state. I have been called to have a interview at this place that is NOT a state...

Only hit it once, new job offer. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so, I am not a drug user but, one night I got way to drunk to turn anything down, thank god there were people there with me I trusted to watch most of the things I did. Well, I took one hit off a thing called a... one hitter(?) This was in the middle of June (keep in mind) 1st time doing it in...

View more questions Search