Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusledgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 08:51 PM
    How do I tell my boyfriend I'm not ready for sex?
    I'm still in high school and I've been with my boy friend for not even a month and he is already bring up sex. I told him I'm not ready, but he has the impression that he only has to wait a couple weeks before we do have sex. I know I'm not ready but I've never been able to say no to guys because of fear of losing relationships and judgements. My friends also keep talking about sex with him and now he knows I can't say no to guys. I know he has had sex before and that his best friends are very sexually active too, which I'm also scared about because what if that gives him a bigger urge to do it. I haven't even hit the part of our relationship that I can be comfortable around him. I really like him and he really like me, and he told me he's not going to pressure me into anything, but I feel like he slowly is. He was my first kiss, and he knows it, so I don't know why he thinks sex is already an option. How do I get around my fear of saying no and tell him I want to wait a lot more then a couple weeks, with out ruining our relationship?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Dec 2, 2012, 09:28 PM
    You need to break up with him. If he's already asking for sex, it's only going to get worse your body is YOURS, and you get to decide what you do with it. Don't give him a chance to pressure you into sex or, worse yet, force you.

Someone who brings up sex that early is NOT going to drop the subject and wait.
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Dec 6, 2012, 10:15 PM
    I agree with you hheath541. Because if its all he's asking and you remain with him, he'll eventually take advantage of you.

p.s. I don't really agree with teens having sex during any point while their still in high school.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 6, 2012, 11:42 PM
    First you have to learn to say no, or you will never have a relationship worth having. You will always get losers who will use you and then find someone who will want have a real adult relationship with them. You will be used and abuse over and over till you learn to respect yourself first.

So either say NO, or don't date till you are old enough to make correct choices

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex boyfriend says he is not ready for relationship [ 3 Answers ]

We were in love with each ather and were together for a year and half... he was really controlling me over every thing if I was not going out with him staying home he was thinking that I went out with my friends which I didn't... he was thinking I'm lying which I was really honest to him but he was...

Boyfriend just not ready? [ 3 Answers ]

Moved to its own thread, and edited. I'm so scared. I can't even sleep. I'm so embarrassed and feel so confused as to what he wants. My boyfriend told me he loves me and I'm the one, but he's not ready for marriage and the responsibility of being a husband at the time. He says he's a...

My boyfriend wants to have sex, but I don't think we're ready... [ 9 Answers ]

Before you start yelling at me and telling me to break it off immediately, let me just remind you that we are indeed teenagers. We have teenage level hormones, which can be bad in some cases. So let me tell you a bit about us: I am 16, and he is 15. My boyfriend has been kind enough...

My boyfriend is ready to move in together and I'm not [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. Im 19 years old and I love my boyfriend with all my heart. We have been together for a year and a half and I want to move with him some day. The problem is that he want to move in together now. I go to communtiy college right now and I'm living at home with my family. So I want to stay at...

View more questions Search