Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Austin gal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 11:27 AM
    Ceiling fan canopy won't come off... no visible slot or screws
    I have a Coke-a-Cola ceiling fan, maker unknown, that I want to take down, but the canopy won't come off. It is not the typical slot-type that you twist off. I didN't hang so I can't see what is keeping it in place, any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Removing ceiling fan canopy trim ring that won [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hunter ceiling fan. The motor burned up and now I am replacing/trying to replace the fan. Problem: canopy trim ring won't come off. I turned it counter clockwise, added a flat head screw driver to help pop it off during the process even. Then I tried to push on the areas above the...

Cannot close canopy in ceiling fan due to remote taking space [ 0 Answers ]

I have just installed a Hampton Bay ceiling fan together with a remote. The remote sensor goes (as instructions indicate) on top of the mounting bracket. Apparently the sensor takes too much space and then the canopy that keeps everything Hidden cannot reach the screws that hold it. Any ideas?

Someone was asking about a larger replacement canopy for their ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

Because the remote receiver wouldn't fit inside their fan's canopy? I told them that most canopies are the same size including the replacements, which is true. However I just spotted this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6038590223 Which is a receiver that mounts OUTSIDE...

Oversize canopy for a ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I'm installing a 52" Hampton Bay ceiling fan in my bedroom that has a vaulted ceiling with a 45 degree pitch. The canopy that came with the fan does not have enough room for the downrod and ball to angle correctly. Any suggestion? Thanks

Hampton bay ceiling fan canopy [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to replace a ceiling fan in one of my bedrooms. The problem is I am trying to replace a Hampton Bay ceiling fan and I cannot get the canopy down. There are no exposed screws on the canopy. There is a decorative ring around the top of the canopy that doesn't seem to be attached to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.