Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1tun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Ask a mechanical engineer
    I am a machinist and want to make a thermal actuator for a green house vent. Where can I obtain the proper type of paraffin and what is it's composition?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a mechanical engineer [ 0 Answers ]

I have five small DC motors with gears on them already I want to design one big gear for four of them, but when I bought these motors they came with no specs with them, I tried contacting the manufactuer but they could not help. Is there a way to calucate the size of the pinion gears without any...

Ask a mechanical engineer [ 19 Answers ]

If I have two equal coil springs, and I compress the first one two inches, can that stored energy be used to compress the second spring two inches ? In other words can the first one relax and compress the second an equal distance ?

Ask engineer mechanical? [ 0 Answers ]

ABOUT the non-overloading fan curve lets say backward curved fan how can I understand this with the third law of fans (power with flow rate)?

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) oreng ime is equvelnt to B Tech mechanical [ 0 Answers ]

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) ime is equvelnt to Regular B Tech mechanical engineering? After ime we can take addmision in M Tech in regular? Its very hard to clear all subject?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.