Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shuvo203 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 04:27 AM
    How can I make her send text in a first chatting?
    Suppose this is my 1st chatting with her. She is responding only when I'm knocking her in a formal way. But not asking anything about me or continuing any topics.
    So, my question how I can make her casual in chatting?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 2, 2012, 05:07 AM
    Start with a simple Hello and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a cell phone send random text messages? [ 10 Answers ]

The other day I recieced a text from my wife's cell phone. The text contained peoples names we know and some plans she had been making for that night. She says she did not send the text and has no clue how I got it. Is that even possible. Has anyone else expierenced this. If you need any more...

How to send text to a cell phone via email [ 0 Answers ]

For those who use their cell phone to text, you can send them an email - and they will receive it as a text message. Below is a list of subscribers and the format that you need to use to send an email to their cell phone. If any of you have additions or corrections, please reply to this...

Do guys like when girls call just to talk or send random text messages? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on about 5 dates with a guy, and it seems as though he already sees me as his girlfriend. He introduced me as his girlfriend to someone, he calls me to know how my day went, etc,. My question: Is it offensive to him, if I don't call him or text him to see how he's doing or to let him...

I can receive text messages but no one can get any of my text messages I send [ 1 Answers ]

I have a virgin mobile phone and I accidentally left it in my clothes and it got washed and it wouldn't work so I just bought the same phone and just switched my account to my new phone today and I was able to text message until just recently I can receive text messages that someone else sends me...

View more questions Search