Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaliota2002 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 12:16 AM
    Urine test for alcohol
    If I had 4 miller lights on Wed from 9 to 11pm and took a urine test that only tests for ethanol not EtG on Friday at 3:45, should I be concerned?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2012, 07:39 AM
    I don't know about the science and whether you will pass or fail the test, and I don't mean any judgement in asking this - only concern. But the thing is, nearly every day someone posts a similar question - - "I had two joints, will they show up on my hair follicle test", or "three days ago I had four jack and cokes and 2 beers - will it show up in urinalysis still today?" So my question is, are you more concerned about passing the test, or about the fact that you are being monitored for alcohol - it apparently caused some major problem in your life - but you are still drinking? I'm trying to understand- is your goal to stop drinking so that your promises to the courts or employers or whomever will be honest, and you can move ahead with your life without this albatross on your back; or, is your objective to find a way to keep drinking and find a way to pass the test so other people won't find out about it? If you were to decide that you were done with drinking, would you have somewhere you could go for the proper help to get the job done, or at least somewhere that would provide some temporary help and buy you some time to make more lasting arrangements?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Will 4 grams of alcohol sugar fail alcohol urine test [ 2 Answers ]

I drank a energy and I noticed afterwards that it had a content of 4 grams of alcohol sugar.. will it be detected in my urine test this morning..

Urine test for alcohol [ 8 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in system and detected by urine test?

Urine Alcohol test [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of the alcohol urine test like this: Urine alcohol (medical) >10 mg/100ml I don't really drink any alcohol. Thanks for your answer in advance.

Urine test for alcohol [ 8 Answers ]

I drank three regular shots last night around 2-3am. I haven't drank in over a year, my metabolism is off the charts, and I'm 6'0, 135 lbs. Ill probably go in for the test at 4 pm, would I be clean, or at the least, would it be such a small trace that it could be explained away to everyday products...

View more questions Search