Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JodTay18 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Computer cookies..?
    I have Google Chrome don't know what version.. I'm thinking pretty recent. The laptop is fairly new. But I don't know how to get it to work. I try to sign in to Google to get into my Youtube account and it says "Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on." I did what it suggested that I do, and it's still not working.. I deleted my search history because I at some point in time, I don't know, a few days ago, started to get a bunch of pop-ups. I thought that it would get rid of them, but it didn't, the still occur every now and then. Also a couple times now my computer has like fuzzed out like a t.v but with like zig-zag lines... What does this mean and how can I fix it?
    I really hope you have a simple answer...
    p.s. as you can see, I am NOT very skilled when it comes to computers and how they run haha.

Check out some similar questions!

How to read cookies on computer [ 2 Answers ]

How I can read cookies of my computer ?

Bar cookies [ 15 Answers ]

I've been "assigned" to make cookies for 40 people (and, no, I didn't know that many people were invited) this coming weekend. I figure 3 cookies per person - no way. Does anyone have a good bar cookie recipe? Last night I tried one off the Internet for chocolate chip bar cookies and it's...

Cookies [ 1 Answers ]

Does Cookies slow your computer down? Do I need to delete cookies and if so can someone please tell me how?

Cookies! [ 1 Answers ]

Im not sure if it's the right place to ask this, but, how can I delete cookies from by browser?

How do you get cookies on your computer [ 5 Answers ]

I was answering a question about cookies and thought someone else Might like to find out more about "TRACKING COOKIES" What Is My IP Address? - What is a Cookie? Cookies are not what you think -- if you think someone is following you They may be seeing what sites you visit and send...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.