Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherylh01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2012, 11:03 AM
    How to put the wires where they should go on your hunter thermostat if I didn\
    I did not label my wires to my old thermostat. I really think that I have my wires wrong. My air will come on but not my heat. PLEASE HELP! I have a hunter thermostat, Model: 44372 44377

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with old Fedders thermostat wires. The old color wires go to what. [ 1 Answers ]

Replacing old Fedders with Honeywell thermostat Asked by Amador On Jul 18, 2007 Share this question: I am replacing an old Fedders thermostat with a new Honeywell. The new thermostat ask to identify wires for Rh Rc W why & G My old Fedders has V H C & F Can someone tell me which equates...

I just purchased a hunter thermostat, model 44110. I only have two wires, a white and [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a hunter programmable thermostat, model 44110. I only have two wires, a white and a red from the old mercury thermostat. Where do these tow wires hook up? I tried the red with the w, and the white with the RC, leaving the jumper that was factory placed between the RH and RC. I...

Missing B and O wires for connectint to a Hunter 40170 thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing a white rodgers thermostat with a Hunter 40170. The wires have all been marked but the old thermostat does not have wire connections for the B and O terminals. These are for heat and cooling reversing valves. Where do I go from here. Will it work without wires in these terminals? I...

Didn't label wires when replacing thermostat [ 12 Answers ]

HELP! I replaced my old thermostat with a new digital HOneywell one, but I did not label the wires, I thought I had done everything correctly in reconnecting them, but now I have no heat. The fan runs, but no heat is coming out - as if the unit THINKS it is heating, but the air coming out is...

Didn't label the wires when installing a new digital thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I removed my old round dial thermostat and did not label the wires. It's a 5 wire system. When I went to install the new Honeywell digital thermostat I realized I didn't know which wires went where. I have these color wires - Blue, Red, White, Green, Yellow. The digital thermostat has places...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.