Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbraisted Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2012, 06:42 AM
    I need a code writer to add a page to my website.
    I need to write a php form mailer but don't know code. I need it to convert the lengthy information entered into a .pdf and have it emailed to me.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Dec 2, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Have you ever tried one of those freelance sites where you put your description of
    What you'd like to add to your website and coders/writers make a bid on your project?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this site still functional: PHP code writer partner wanted [ 0 Answers ]

Before I ask my question regarding a search for a php code writer, I would like to know if anyone still interacts on this site. I don't any recent comments. Thanks, Jon

Can I capitalize a new form page to an existing website? [ 1 Answers ]

My IT team is requesting that 'new forms' that need creating and deploy to an existing website be capitalized. In the world of accounting is that really a capital project or just ongoing maintanence of an existing site

Website Front Page Design [ 13 Answers ]

I basically have zero knowledge on how to design web pages. I bought a domain name through Google and tried to design a front page through Google apps. I hated it and found it hard to make it look the way I wanted. I know how I want the front page to look and would like (if possible) to design...

Why does a website page blanks out [ 2 Answers ]

If you click on a website page to log into it and it just goes blank what is wrong? The website has been visited before. The username to log onto everything else is fine but, in the library section it will not let you log on. The page will disappear. Others have been able to log on and have no...

View more questions Search